syncing: Time series synchronization library.¶
data, synchronization, re-sampling
What is syncing?¶
syncing is an useful library to synchronise and re-sample time series.
Synchronization is based on the fourier transform and the re-sampling is performed with a specific interpolation method.
To install it use (with root privileges):
$ pip install syncing
Or download the last git version and use (with root privileges):
$ python setup.py install
Some additional functionality is enabled installing the following extras:
- cli: enables the command line interface.
- plot: enables to plot the model process and its workflow.
- dev: installs all libraries plus the development libraries.
To install syncing and all extras (except development libraries), do:
$ pip install syncing[all]
- 1. What is syncing?
- 2. Installation
- 3. Synchronising Laboratory Data
- 4. Contributing to syncing
- 5. Donate
- 6. API Reference
- 7. Changelog